Latest Unit Sold: #05-29 on 16-Sep-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 17-09-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Watergardens Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 17-09-2021: The Watergardens Balance Units Chart updated
- 31-08-2021: The Watergardens latest Price List updated
- 28-08-2021: The Watergardens Balance Units Chart updated !
- 20-07-2021: Check out The Watergardens 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 07-07-2021: The Watergardens E-Brochure updated !
- 06-07-2021: Check out the updated Site Plan & Elevation Chart of The Watergardens
- 03-06-2021: The Watergardens Gallery updated !
- 30-05-2021: Check out the Project Details of The Watergardens
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Check out the Location Map of The Watergardens
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 23-06-2020: Know more about the Changi Region URA Master Plan
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of The Watergardens
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
The Watergardens is the another joint development by UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong after Avenue South Residence in Silat. The JV won the GLS bid back in March 2020. The three companies had been working together closely to develop multiple project in Singapore. UOL and UIC are both Singapore’e leading and public listed developer with strong track record and extensive real estate portfolio. Kheng Leong is a local founded award-winning property developer with international foorprints via direct investment or strategic collaboration.
The Watergardens is strategically located at Canberra Drive with 3 minutes walking distance to Canberra MRT Station, it is also within close proximity to Sembawang MRT Station and Yishun MRT Station. The Sembawang Bus Interchange is also stone throw away from The Watergardens. Driver can find travel conveniently around the island with the Seletar Expressway (SLE) short drive away.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of The Watergardens.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Watergardens are on a first come first serve basis.
The Watergardens is the latest private condo development located along Canberra Drive. The Watergardens is proudly developed by the JV between UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong. The development will comprises of multiple 5-storey building with a total of 440 units 1-5 bedrooms apartment.
Step into the calm. The Watergardens beckons you to a whole new realm of quiet amidst invigorating springs. Immerse yourself in an idyllic, sensorial homescape with organic, naturalistic pools encircling lush, enchanting gardens. Live luxuriously with 65 facilities thoughtfully embedded across 3 thematic, immersive zones in a sprawling resort setting. Soak in the petrichor of water and green. You are home.
Fill your senses in a bountiful landscape with 3 thematic zones of 3 distinct characters — The Waters, The Gardens and The Social. Join in a celebration of life expressed in water and gardens, and carve intimate moments with your loved ones. Generous swaths of green and waterbodies amid dazzling facilities await your discovery.
Every home in The Watergardens is a safe haven of comfort and respite nestled in a harmonious landscape of water and green. Nature meets modern living with state-of-the-art facilities and smart home technologies integrated within well-planned interiors. Individuals and multi-generational families alike can find a place of their own in this sublime low-rise, private estate.
The Watergardens is within 5 minutes walking distance to Canberra MRT Station and within 2km to both Sembawang MRT Station and Yishun MRT Station. The Watergardens is easily accessible via Selatar Expressway (SLE). With the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE), commuting to and from the City takes as fast as 20 minutes, as travel times are expected to reduce by up to 30%.
Embrace a new chapter of the Canberra neighbourhood. The maturing estate will soon feature an integrated sport and community hub, Bukit Canberra, which boasts lively green spaces and sought-after amenities such as a hawker centre, polyclinic, senior care centre, indoor sports hall and more. There is always more for the entire family to enjoy. Nearby malls and hawker centres offer a myriad of lifestyle conveniences and gastronomic delights. Hang out at the newly revamped Chill @ Chong Pang Community Club with 3 swimming pools, a gym and other new facilities.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – The Watergardens: Your Home Within A Water Garden Sanctuary.
Book An Appointment to view The Watergardens at Canberra ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Watergardens at Canberra Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.